Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Book news from the frankfurt book fair and something brewing.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/10/24/books/24note.html

Some of the books mentioned in there have made their way to Malaysian shores. And some, despite being bestsellers, aren't exactly airhead reads. (:

A slow day at work. Meaning, a slow day for my brain, not coz there is no work.

I need to get my brains up to speed. Wonder if I can get that damn thesis finished by this Deepavali-Raya hols. Waiting to meet my supervisor and am wondering when she will have the time for me. Anyhow, will spend this entire week editing the thesis from chap 1 to 5 while I wait. Still got quite a bit of polishing, especially for chap 1, the MOST important chapter. Hopefully, can send to the binders before the Raya hols start so that I can
1. Have a nice mini celebration of my own
2. Move on with my life and plan new projects.

Have a splendid day.