Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Embracing 2006

I've decided not to have a special post about the previous year as most of them are personal crossroads and struggles that I am sure would bore you, gentle readers, to tears. (:

Instead, what I would like to do in this post is to officially recognise that I should now strive for greater milestones and achievements this year, and make lessons learnt from the past year, however painful, my guiding principles. All I can say is, I've matured and grown up a lot in 2005, done a number of interesting as well as foolish things, met people and read books that have influenced my life in more than one way. Nevertheless,I still have a lot more growing up to do.

This year is going to be pretty exciting, I daresay. I am slowly moving out of the bloom of youth into mature adulthood. Which means, I've better have something to show for it.