Saturday, November 05, 2005

A breather

The Eid has just passed. I've finally completed my thesis. That happened on the eve of Eid. Then I went back to my parents' place for a little rest and retreat from as much cares of the world as I could possibly. Read nothing except that which excites my little brain and do not require much thought (I tried reading a biology textbook for fun, as a way of revisiting my past and failed in the effort). Watched nothing except that which can entertain me. I got the thesis photocopied and today, after all the running around, found a place that I could leave for binding. For the time being, meaning, for the rest of the week, I am freed from its looming presence. Yet, I am not freed from having to go to university a few times next week (at least twice) to sort out some stuff. Bureaucracy as usual.

Surprisingly, I am still feeling brain dead, despite not having used it for the last two days. Maybe a little nap will fix it. Better not sleep too much or I might just not sleep tonight.


I'll try to plan my life after this.