Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Been awhile

Hey folks,
My apologies for not having posted anything in awhile. Been extremely busy with the changes to my life, which involved a habitat exchange and lifestyle switch. The former is complete but the latter is still an ongoing process. Many things, interesting ones at that, had actually taken place since I last posted, just that I'd neither the time nor energy to post anything, but suffice to say, for now, that last week had been pretty bleh, full of boring details of my having to transport objects from one place to the other, and then pulping the piles of crap I seemed to have the knack for storing. I bet the cleaners must be wondering about the piles of stuff that kept appearing outside my old room for them to remove. But the news is, I have officially cut of my life support from the hostel I've been living in for more than three years and now have to juggle life as an adult *ack*. Not to mention having to deal with angry hormones and an extremely bad flu to boot. It was a pretty bad week as well, coz many unexpected things happened. But there were also some good news to lighten me up when I think that the world is crashing in on me. Some news I would rather not say anything about until things are more confirmed.


Anyway, I'll post more later. After having taken MC last Thurs, and then leave on Fri, I've loads of work to catch up on. See ya!

No comments: