Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween and the time to take stock is coming soon

I apologise once again for the dearth of posts. The only writing I've been doing for the past week until now is just that related to work or practice for an exam. I promise I'll have more to say after this weekend (if not during the weekend itself).

Happy Halloween to all those planning to celebrate it. It's going to be November tomorrow, and soon, Christmas and the New Year will have begun. Have you begun to take stock on which direction you want your life to go? For those still cruising along yet getting older, it may be time to ask yourself what do you want, before it is too late. I have been doing a lot of ruminating on that issue that for the past few months, and am still at it even as I prepare for the next big thing that may come my way.

Until the next post.

No comments: