Monday, October 09, 2006

Men, women and relationships? Advice from Greg Behrendt

I don't normally read such articles so this is the first time I've heard of this guy. Maybe it is time that I should read relationship articles on a more personal level, and learn something beyond the usual skepticism with which I'd always approached them, although a pinch of salt is still a necessary flavour.

I tend to read this subject matter only when I'm ask to review such publications (or if I'm bored and stuck in some place with nothing to read and the only magazines available feature such articles), a long time ago, but seldom have I read them for any reasons other than for attempting to glean sufficient ideas to stick into a review, now long forgotten. Furthermore, these books don't stay with me after the review is done - and I've only ever reviewed two; one's bagged by an editor and the other is in someone's library.

Here's the article for those of you dealing with breakups and affairs of the heart.Anyone heard of/ know of this guy who is interviewed? Apparently he's got his own show on the same subject.

http://msn.match.com/msn/article.aspx?articleid=6963&menuid=6&lid=428


There is a lot to be said about such stories. If one were to look at blogs with high hits and many comments, they tend to be blogs writing about aspects of life, love, relationships and sex, and are written in an entertaining and occasionally provocative manner.

No comments: