Friday, November 23, 2007

A new start

It has been a long year for me. I have learned more about myself in this 11 months than I had in the past year. At the same time, I have learned more about myself in the last 4 years than I had for many years before that. I am closer to knowing my interest, my capabilities, my weaknesses, my strengths . I have also come to understand people more than before. Sometimes I am slow, sometimes I am quick. But I am now going to begin a new chapter in my life. Starting something new is always the hardest. There is a sense of bereavement for things past and gone. For things that could have been, but did not happen. I will update my blog more regularly and start writing here about things of interest to me. I have learned a lot in the past year and am ready to put that knowledge to good use. I am older and wiser, yet have so much more to learn.

Belated Happy Thanksgiving. I should start thanking the One up that for all the good that I have had, even though I did not quite see it that way at first. I believe that it is the start of better things to come, and I can now move on, learn from past mistakes, yet put the past firmly behind me. Difficult yet worthwhile. Advice from different people echoes in my mind, and I will keep those advice as a firm and constant reminder.

I will now move towards doing things that make me happy, make the world better, and make me a better person than I am now.

XXX
Clarissa

No comments: