Sunday, February 17, 2008

Elections in Malaysia?

Yup, it's confirmed. 8th March. Lotsa things are on the roll and campaigning will be heating up by next week in Malaysia.

This posting may be my last posting on this blog. Having posted here, somewhat irregularly in the recent year, on different topics and issues that had crossed my path, and whose developments had influenced me in some ways, my life had been going through much changes, for better and worse. I am entering a new period of my life, and this period will see more and more changes. I am now in the midst of preparing for something that will be a turning point of my life, whatever the outcome. I am still in the midst of house-keeping, clearing out old things and preparing for better times ahead. This house-cleaning includes things physical and intangible.

Not everything can be easily resolved, and some things may remain a little complicated for awhile. Nonetheless, things will be different from today.

I do hope to start a blog somewhere else, for a new life and new beginning, blogging on issues that are different, yet in some ways, similar to my passions and interest. Somehow, this blog that had been my home for so many years is no longer a place I feel comfortable with. It holds with it many memories of events that had taken place in the last 5 years of my life. As I begin life afresh, I have to lay to rest the past.

For those who had gotten to know me through this blog, I thank you for having come here. The past year had been filled with either silence or rantings of sort. While I use time as an excuse to not to post, it is also somewhat related to this lack of comfort.

I will begin a new blog, somewhere else, under a different name, when I'm more settled into the groove of things. I have no idea where I'll be headed in the next few months, but rest assure, when I can find an anchor somewhere, I will come back with full-force, and return to regular blogging life. If you do find me at that time, may we meet again. It would be serendipity bringing us back together then, as well as the circle of fate.

Adieu

No comments: