Wednesday, July 04, 2007

An entry for Tuesday

Well, Monday, I finished transcribing the last bit of some interviews I did for a project. Today I managed to list out some key trends which I intend to analyze for another project.

I also did something else which I've not done in awhile, blog hopping and reading women's magazine. I've forgotten just how much amusement I've gotten from doing those two activities.

Tomorrow I am going to go mall-trawling. It's partly for research, and partly as a reward to myself for having done my quota of work today...LOL

Well, I can't develop a career as a cultural analyst if I am not aware of what is going on out there, right? So ok, time for a shower and to bed with Mr Gladwell. :)

Bon nuit

Things to do tomorrow
1. Banking
2. Register for the incoming semester
3. Work out a proposal

Well, let's see how many I can do

Well I make apologies for the fact that my entries are a little boring. Firstly, not too many interesting things had happened other than work (except for one social night last Saturday) and secondly, this is not my venue for pillow-talk.

No comments: