Tuesday, May 17, 2005

It has been a long week until today...

With three different deadlines, and the dissertation I did not manage to start revising, it had been a very long week.

Managed to complete the first two deadlines, and also migrated my website onto the new server, which has more funky features. As you might notice, the look for the blog has changed slightly. Meaning, there is now an archiving feature for my personal blog. This is to streamline the look and make it less chunky and more searchable. As the year goes on, there would be some changes here and there made to the look of the site. But being the busy person that I am, I can't be bothered to do too much tweaking at a time.

Work is both fine and boring. Have to deal with a lot of administrative and human problems. As well as technical problems. Consolidating amending acts into legislation publications is no fun way to spend the best part of one's day.

I'll write more when I feel less cranky.

No comments: