Tuesday, April 20, 2004

New links

Do check out my little shrine to the 10th Anniversary of Rwanda Genocide Memorial under News and Updates. On a more boastful side, I have actually been added to someone's list of weekly diversions. Be great if the people who find my site through that site would visit some of the other parts of Archive Of Learning, which seeks to morph and develop with its visitors and its author.

Btw, i have updated the Links and Consciousness pages.
I have removed a dead link and added a new link to something I found on MIT's site as well as a link to a scientist whose first novel on consciousness I am reading now. This is rather exciting in view of the research that I am conducting now, which I hope could link me to the idea of cognition and consciousness further down the road, though it is now marketed as "media research" for now. More on these as I read through and write up my preliminary report.

No comments: